Friday, May 3, 2013

"Show's Over, Folks!"


Finally finished Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure. It was AWESOME. I don't understand why it didn't click in the market. Probably because it was frustrating at times; I admit that I shouted at Phantom R a lot of times XD


BUT why did they have to make the ending theme so sad??? I know for a fact that the ending was definitely not a sad one at all, and it was meant to be a happy ending for both of them, since they both have dreams to fulfill. Well for Raphael, it's not exactly a dream but... Anyway, I was feeling happy for both of them when suddenly "Je Te Dis Au Revoir" ("I Bid You Goodbye") played, I can't help but feel sad and lonely inside. To the one who made this the ending theme, I hate you! (Well, not really, it's a beautiful song actually.)

Here's the song:
Disclaimer: I do not own Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure, the music, etc etc. Heck, I did not even upload this video.

French Chorus:

Ce sentiment, je le chérirai au fond de mon coeur
La marche pourra continuer à partir de demain
Merci pour tout
Ce sentiment, je le chérirai au fond de mon coeur
En attendant de te retrouver un jour
Je te dis au revoir


English Translation:
This feeling, I'll cherish it at the bottom of my heart
We'll be able to keep on walking tomorrow
Thank you for everything
This feeling, I'll cherish it at the bottom of my heart
Waiting to find you again some day
I tell you "Goodbye"

Disclaimer: I did not translate the song. I took it from somewhere in the net.

Well, what can I say. Every time I hear this song, my heart aches.

Au Revoir, Phantom R!

Disclaimer (again): I do not own this. I did not upload this.

"Show's over, folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment