Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Natsume's Poem (A Poem for Mikan)

I found this poem in the internet... It's soo cute...and sad at the same time... For all the Gakuen Alice fanatics out there who've read the latest chapters, I'm sure you can relate to this...

Natsume's Poem (A Poem for Mikan)

I have always lived in the darkness
Filled with much sorrow and emptiness
All my life I wished for power
To grow up quickly and make those people suffer

I gave up hope that I would break through
This den of isolation slowly grew
But unconsciously I serached for the light
Warm and gentle, shining so bright

Then I met you and everything changed
Breaking the bars of loneliness in which I was caged
Shining through me, driving the darkness away
I was dazed and blinded but I can't look away

I hated you at first, being happy-go-lucky
Wandering into the treacherous path that you took so blindly
But your strength and courage, I came to admire
Saving your friends from crises so dire

But fate has its challenges breaking us apart
Even so, my love for you grew even more in my heart
To protect you from the evils that threaten
Is a promise that I swear would never be broken

And now as my body continue to crumble and weaken
I would use my whole strength to protect you even then
And even if my life slowly fades away
My unending love for you will always stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment