Friday, December 10, 2010

A Bet! >:D

Our teachers gave us tons of assignments during our week-long vacation! And I was looking forward to having such a carefree and stress-free vacation away from schoolwork and stuff too T.T
But a day before our break, my friend made a bet with me. She was so used to see me cram in doing assignments that she grew tired of it XP That's why she said:
"If you do your assignments on time and I do not see you cram assigmants at school, I'll buy you a slice of cake. But if you lose, you should buy me my favorite street food."

HAH! Does she know what she's doing? With a slice of cake at stake, I am never bound to lose! Wahaha! Of course, I accepted the bet.

It's been a week now. I have finished all my assignments on time.
I shall have my cake later! WAHAHA (evil laugh)...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment