Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Prologue

So... Here is one of the stories that I have been writing before but stopped (because of laziness >_<")...

I haven't got a title for this one yet... And anyway, it;s only the prologue...


Please enjoy! Douzo! XP


The Prologue

“Eh, so you’re just here, sleeping all this time?”

A young girl asked the boy about her age who was lying peacefully under one of the many shady trees around the remarkably spacey garden. The boy stirred, then stifled a yawn.

“Nani? Do you need something, Sacchan?”


”I told you! Don’t call me that! Call me by my first name!”

The young boy sat up from his lying position and scratched his head.

“Your first name, huh? Eeto… What was that again? Sa…na? Sa…cchi? Sa---“

The young girl stomped her foot impatiently. “Quit fooling around!”

“Oh, I think I finally remembered! It’s Saku…”the young girl held her breath, hoping that the boy finally remembered, “…ra, right?!”

Veins popped at the girl’s forehead. “It’s Sakuno!!! SA-KU-NO!!! Don’t you dare forget it again!!!”

The young boy stood up. “Right. Let’s go then inside and get something to eat, ne,” he held the girl’s hand,”…Sakuno-chan?”

The young girl blushed. Then, the boy suddenly ran toward the big house, while the girl was forced to run and follow him, her hand still being held by the boy; but she seemed not to mind while continuing to blush and smile.

“Don’t tell me you’re hungry again, R---“

The young girl stopped dead in her tracks. The surroundings suddenly became dark. The girl’s hand slipped from the boy’s grip but he seemed not to notice. He just continued to run. The young girl became scared. The boy was running farther and farther away from her. She wanted to scream… to call the boy back… but upon opening her mouth, she realized she had lost her voice… moreover, she realized that she did not know the boy’s name…


Notes:

This is not a POT (Prince of Tennis) fanfiction! I just used their names coz, well... I can't think of any other japanese names during that time... And I love to use Japanese names for my characters, so... heehee XP

I'll post a disclaimer anyway, just in case. *sigh*.

Disclaimer: I do not own Prince of Tennis, especially Ryoma Echizen. I'd be more than glad if I did. *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment