Thursday, December 16, 2010

A View About Life



Life is more beautiful than we give it credit for.

Like this picture. When you see the same view in person, you would really admire it. But due to technical faults, the beauty nature presents us with decreases significantly. Let us see through our own eyes, hear through our own ears, smell through our own nose, speak through our own mouth, and feel through our own perceptive senses. Let us not be misguided by evils disguised as worldly possessions. Let not the views and opinions of people around us matter, but what we truly feel and think.

Life is beautiful, and let not a faulty camera hinder you from seeing it as it is.

[the photo is taken by my old phone's camera. it's too old, it doesn't even have zooming functions. oh well. what is a cellular phone but another of those worldly possessions, right? :D)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Eto... I don't really know why, but after I read your posts I kind of felt like writing something (I'm Brazilian, so there might be some erros here... -.-).
    I found your blob while reading those comments about "koko ni iru yo" in mangafox. Here in my country, mangas are pretty popular, but just the most famous are sold, like "naruto" and "sakura card captor". And to make things worse, the city I moved to this year doesn't have any manga stores - it doesn't have a LIBRARY!
    Fortunately, I ended up finding mangafox to read mangas. It's in english, so there are some words I didn't know before (that's why I'm so good at english in class now n.n'), but it's fun, so it's okay.
    Anyway, I really liked your blog. I'ts actually simple and there aren't so many posts, but your writing is, somehow, sweet and honest.
    And the picture of the dandelion was cute.
    Now, I have to go, but, again, it was very nice to "meet" you, and I hope more people will see your blog.
    Sayonara! n.n
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for kindly leaving a comment! ^^
    Actually, I just started blogging this month, so there aren't really a lot of posts... yet. XP

    A city with no library? That's tough, especially for book lovers like me >.< Fortunately, there's the internet and mangafox to provide us our manga needs ;)

    Anyway, nice 'meeting' you too ^^
    I hope we 'see' each other again ^^

    ReplyDelete